As a Catholic School our ethos is to grow and learn together in an environment where care and respect are shown to everyone:
· We are kind, friendly and respectful to everyone.
· We are courteous at all times.
· We listen when other people are talking and raise our hands to ask a question.
· We treat our school with care.
· We look smart by wearing the correct uniform at all times.
· We are ready to learn and have the correct equipment for lessons.
· We arrive at school on time.
· We line up in silence.
· We show respect in assemblies.
· We do our best to protect the environment.
· We recognise there are consequences to our actions.
· We strive to be the best we can in all we say and do.