St Philomena's School Fees
School fees charged from September 2018
|Reception||£2,080 per term|
|Year 1 & 2||£2,200 per term|
|Year 3 & 4||£2,380 per term|
|Year 5 & 6||£2,500 per term|
- Parents with three children at the school are eligible for a 25% discount on the fees of the third child.
Parents with four children at the school are, in addition, eligible for a discount of 50% on the fees of the
- Discounts are available for fees paid in advance (please contact the Business Manager for details).
- Bursaries & Scholarships are available, subject to disclosure of financial circumstances and certain other Terms and Conditions. Bursaries are applicable for one academic year and must be re-applied for annually.
A £100 non-refundable registration fee is required to register for a place at the school. For siblings, the fee is £50.
A £400 deposit is required upon acceptance of a place. The deposit is held on account and refunded when the child leaves the school.
Payment of Fees
Fees are payable by the first day of each term.
Childcare Voucher Payments are accepted via Fideliti, Computershare, Allsave and Edenred. Payments are accepted against Reception term fees up to the age of 5 years old. We can accept voucher payments against music lessons only from 5 to 11 years old.
Methods of Payment
- Cheque(s): Payable to "St Philomena's School"
- Direct Bank Transfer to: HSBC / Sort Code: 40-21-25 / Account No: 41032887
We do not accept cash payments for termly fees