In full cooperation with parents, we are wholly committed to providing a Christian learning environment.
- Where Christ is at the heart of our community.
- Where every member of the School community is valued.
- Where consideration and co-operation are fostered and developed.
- Where difficulties are discussed, problems prayed about and solutions sought, success and failure are shared.
- Where we recognise the diversity of background and faith of both staff and pupils and aim to support and encourage each other in our journey of faith.
- Where forgiveness will be both spontaneous and generous.
Thus we believe our school will reflect the values of the Gospel. Children will be encouraged to develop a loving relationship with God which will result in appreciation, understanding, optimism, tolerance, respect and care for each other and all aspect of His Creation.
We aim to:
- Provide a stimulating learning environment, which will challenge and motivate and be appropriate for each child.
- Teach a curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated.
- Recognise and develop all talents.
- Foster qualities of excellence, perseverance, self-discipline and independence.
- Encourage responsibilities regarding resources, time, choices and actions.
- Extend the intellectual, creative and physical capabilities of each individual.